WAR (Web Audio Recognizer) logo

Welcome to WAR!

Click the Recognize button below, give WAR the permission to access one of your recording devices, and wait 10 seconds until the sample is submitted. Troubles?


There were 488 recognition requests so far.
318 (65 %) of them matched, the other 170 (35 %) didn't.

Latest recognitions (RSS): The Doors - Five To One [New Stereo Mix] (Advanced Resolution) (6 days ago) • Various Artists - Try_Ian Van Dahl (10 days ago) • Tiësto - Till We Meet Again (Album Mix) (11 days ago)


Latest news: You can now listen to the submitted samples! — published 6 months ago